The AirFit F30 ResMed Full Face CPAP Mask system is designed to improve user comfort and reduce irritation, red marks, and noise by offering a lightweight frame, ultra-quiet elbow design, and gentle one-size headgear.
The design is sleek and modern, creating an open field of vision. It's ideal for reading or watching TV and allows a person to wear glasses, as the bridge of the nose is free from any obstructions.
In the Box
- User Manual
- Minimal Contact Design
- Innovative Compact Cushion
- Wide-Open Field of Vision
- Quiet Operation with QuietAir Elbow
- One-Size-Fits-All Headgear
- Free Return Insurance - Try Risk Free for 30 Days!
Minimal Contact Design with Compact Cushion
The AirFit F30 Full Face Mask features an innovative minimal contact design, helping reduce the amount of contact with the face, and making it one of the most compact ResMed CPAP masks. Eliminating facial touchpoints can help cut back on the formation of red marks, creating a more comfortable fit. The compact cushion covers the mouth and seals around the base of the nostrils, leaving the bridge of the nose uncovered for a wider field of vision and also allows the use of glasses for night-time reading.
Wide-Open Field of Vision
Unwind with a good book, catch a favorite show, or send a text message; the AirFit F30 makes it possible to do it all! The lightweight construction and minimal contact with the face make it possible to go through a normal bedtime routine before falling asleep. The open field-of-vision can also help reduce feelings of claustrophobia and might make it more comfortable when wearing a CPAP mask.
Quiet Operation with the QuietAir Elbow
The AirFit F30 ResMed Mask uses quiet venting technology found in the QuietAir Elbow to help reduce noise. The QuietAir Elbow works by spreading the vented exhaled air out over a wider area than most elbows, reducing the noise output overall. This can mean for a quieter sleeping experience with fewer disturbances.
The F30 headgear uses magnetic clips and velcro straps to anchor to the frame. The one-size-fits-all headgear matches to the frame and allows for easy adjustment to almost any face type. The nylon is flexible and plush, comfortably adapting to the contours of the face in a way that reduces pressure points and helps reduce red marks.
Benefits of Ordering from Rapid CPAP
- Our CPAP masks and other products come to you complete and ready for use.
- Items with Fitpack in the title mean all size cushions are included for you try which fit is best
- We strive to ship every order then next business day. We have a variety of options at checkout including FREE USPS First Class shipping.
- Our goal is to get you a CPAP mask that works for you. We offer easy and free returns.
- Every order is covered, 100% satisfaction guarantee or we will exchange or issue a full refund.
- All items are new, genuine and sealed from the manufacturer.
- Same-day local delivery in South Florida
- Easy, Fast and Affordable: No additional documentation required to order
- nose design
The mask I purchased from Rapid Cpap has been the best so far. I have purchased several and spent a lot more money than what I paid for this mask. The fit is perfect, it’s comfortable and I am finally able to sleep the way I should. Thanks for the perfect mask.
Ordered ten days ago and went to go track my shipment and hasn’t even been shipped yet.
Placed order 8 days ago, after I inquired on shipping status I was told it went on backorder after I placed my order. Charged my card right away, but nothing to show for it yet. I was excited to order from this company and checking out their site. I'm pretty disappointed so far. I'll update my review if/when I receive my product.
This company should be called slow poke Rodriquez or steal your money and laugh at you CPAP. Never responded to phone calls, text, or email.
I like the under the nose design, it leaks less than an over the nose one. I just wish they made a large one...medium is not quite big enough for my face.