The ResMed F30i Full Face CPAP Mask takes your comfort to a new level, providing a stable cushion that covers your mouth and seals under your nose. Designed to provide the ultimate flexibility to sleep in any position without worrying about pesky kinks and tangles.
- Get Comfortable Again: Sleep in Any Position
- 360-Degree Swivel: Freedom to Move the Way You Want
- Open Line of Sight: Wear Glasses, Read a Book, or Watch T.V.
- Whisper-Quiet: Makes Minimal Noise
- Disconnect Fast: Easy to Put On and Take Off
- Fewer Red Marks: Fewer Facial Touchpoints
- Hollow Frame Design: Easier to Clean and Maintain
Get Comfortable Again: Sleep in Any Position
With no bulk near the front of the mask, you'll be able to comfortably sleep in almost any position. Whether you prefer sleeping on your stomach, back, or side, this mask is designed to handle these positions by providing extra support to the cushion.
360-Degree Swivel: Freedom to Move the Way You Want
Your hose connects to the F30i on the top of the head, allowing the swivel to rotate a full 360 degrees for maximum range of motion so your hose won't kink and you won't get caught in annoying tangles, which can interrupt your sleep and impact your therapy.
Open Line of Sight: Wear Glasses, Read a Book, or Watch T.V.
Kick back and enjoy the view with the ResMed F30i Full Face CPAP Mask. You'll be able to comfortably wear glasses again, catch a late-night game, or read a book. The wide-open view afforded by the ResMed F30i can also help eliminate feelings of claustrophobia and may reduce your anxiety.
Whisper-Quiet: Makes Minimal Noise
Snuggle up to your partner again, thanks to the minimal noise generated by the F30i. With the F30i, ResMed has taken the quiet-venting technology it pioneered and improved upon it, making the F30i so quiet you may not hear it.
Magnetic Clips and Quick-Release Elbow: Easy to Put on and Take Off
Disconnect from your CPAP hose quickly and effortlessly, thanks to the Quick-Release Elbow found on the AirFit F30i. One simple touch is all it takes to separate the hose from your mask. Should you want to take the entire mask off, the magnetic headgear clips make it easy to do so. Apply a little pressure, and the magnets will unhook, allowing you to easily remove your mask.
Minimal Touchpoints: Helps Reduce Red Marks
The silicone frame is designed to be gentle on your face while making minimal contact. You'll also appreciate the next-generation UltraCompact mask cushion, which doesn't cover the bridge of the nose, eliminating the opportunities for red marks and pimples to form overnight.
Hollow Frame Design: Easier to Clean and Maintain
The F30i only comes with a few parts: the elbow, hollow frame, headgear, and cushion. It eliminates the need for an extra tube or extra parts, so there's less to worry about, clean, and maintain.
Benefits of Ordering from Rapid CPAP
- Our CPAP masks and other products come to you complete and ready for use.
- Items with Fitpack in the title mean all size cushions are included for you try which fit is best
- We strive to ship every order then next business day. We have a variety of options at checkout including FREE USPS First Class shipping.
- Our goal is to get you a CPAP mask that works for you. We offer easy and free returns.
- Every order is covered, 100% satisfaction guarantee or we will exchange or issue a full refund.
- All items are sealed new from the manufacturer, guaranteed.
- Same-day local delivery in South Florida
- Easy, Fast and Affordable: No additional documentation required to order
I’m not able to get a food seal using this mask at all. I will need to go to a different mask.
Second time ordering and they do a great job.
I tried this mask for three nights so far. I normally have a full mask and wanted to try something a little sell bulky. My nose was super sore the first morning and all three mornings did not improve. My CPAP said I had a poor seal each morning even after I had a good seal while testing it out. I'm not 100% given up on it yet but I'm close.
This is the best mask I have used yet. Much better than my previous Philips Dreamwear nasal. Customer service at Rapid CPAP was incredible as well!
I was saving up for the new mask, when I found it on sale at Rapid CPAP. I paid forty percent less. The different style is taking a few days to get used to, but I think it'll be great in the long run.