The AirFit F20 CPAP mask system features padding added to the mask frame to improve user comfort, and it makes for a better overall experience. It also has no forehead support, meaning fewer touchpoints on the face; and uses magnetic headgear clips, allowing anyone to easily put it on or take it off.
Features & Benefits
- InfinitySeal Design Provides Maximum Visibility and Comfort
- No Forehead Support Means Fewer Touchpoints
- QuietAir Elbow Helps Reduce Mask Noise
- Simple-to-Use Headgear with Magnetic Clips
- Multiple Cushion and Headgear Sizes Available
- Cross-Compatible with the AirTouch F20
See and Do More Before Bed! InfinitySeal Design Provides Maximum Visibility and Comfort
While the AirFit F20 covers the bridge of the nose and also covers the mouth, it's designed in a way to allow for maximum visibility for the user. This makes it possible to engage in enjoyable bedtime activities before bed, while the traditional style cushion with InfinitySeal provides strong support; making it comfortable at the same time, fitting multiple face sizes.
No Forehead Support Means Fewer Facial Touchpoints
The headgear for this unique mask is structured in a way to minimize pressure points, by eliminating the forehead support altogether. In doing so, it means there are fewer touchpoints on the face, and less chance for pesky red marks. The headgear is also padded and feels gentle to the touch.
Simple-to-Use Headgear With Magnetic Clips
The mask uses magnetic clips to anchor the headgear to the frame and are easy to put on and take off. The headgear is intended to be simple and intuitive to use, making for a better overall experience.
Headgear and Cushion Available in Different Sizes and Can Accommodate Most Faces
The mask is available in small, medium, and large cushion sizes. While this product contains the standard headgear size, it's also available in small and large headgear sizes. With three sizes of cushions, the mask can fit most facial types.
Benefits of Ordering from Rapid CPAP
- Our CPAP masks and other products come to you complete and ready for use.
- Items with Fitpack in the title mean all size cushions are included for you try which fit is best
- We strive to ship every order then next business day. We have a variety of options at checkout including FREE USPS First Class shipping.
- Our goal is to get you a CPAP mask that works for you. We offer easy and free returns.
- Every order is covered, 100% satisfaction guarantee or we will exchange or issue a full refund.
- All items are sealed new from the manufacturer, guaranteed.
- Same-day local delivery in South Florida
- Easy, Fast and Affordable: No additional documentation required to order
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Evan Parra
- face mask
Love my new full face clap mask. And I got it in 4 days
I bought a new mask with full headgear. I chose this site over the competitors because it seemed like I could get it the fastest. I ordered on a Friday and paid extra for the 2-3 day shipping option. I didn't see anything about not operating on weekends, but this is what I assumed when I didn't get shipping confirmation on Friday/Saturday -- When I got a shipping notification on Monday and saw the status was simple "Label Created" I was no longer stoked about discovering "Rapid CPAP". It ended up arriving Friday (a week from the date of my order). Honestly, everything else with the transaction/product was fine, I just wish I hadn't wasted money on expedited shipping.
Not good. I have not received my mask!!!
I wouldn't know! It has not been delivered. It went to California from Florida , when I live in Alabama. Who knows if I'll ever get it.
Really enjoying my new device and headgear. Comfortable, good seal, and increased field of vision.