The ResMed F30i Full Face CPAP Mask takes your comfort to a new level, providing a stable cushion that covers your mouth and seals under your nose. Designed to provide the ultimate flexibility to sleep in any position without worrying about pesky kinks and tangles.
- Get Comfortable Again: Sleep in Any Position
- 360-Degree Swivel: Freedom to Move the Way You Want
- Open Line of Sight: Wear Glasses, Read a Book, or Watch T.V.
- Whisper-Quiet: Makes Minimal Noise
- Disconnect Fast: Easy to Put On and Take Off
- Fewer Red Marks: Fewer Facial Touchpoints
- Hollow Frame Design: Easier to Clean and Maintain
Get Comfortable Again: Sleep in Any Position
With no bulk near the front of the mask, you'll be able to comfortably sleep in almost any position. Whether you prefer sleeping on your stomach, back, or side, this mask is designed to handle these positions by providing extra support to the cushion.
360-Degree Swivel: Freedom to Move the Way You Want
Your hose connects to the F30i on the top of the head, allowing the swivel to rotate a full 360 degrees for maximum range of motion so your hose won't kink and you won't get caught in annoying tangles, which can interrupt your sleep and impact your therapy.
Open Line of Sight: Wear Glasses, Read a Book, or Watch T.V.
Kick back and enjoy the view with the ResMed F30i Full Face CPAP Mask. You'll be able to comfortably wear glasses again, catch a late-night game, or read a book. The wide-open view afforded by the ResMed F30i can also help eliminate feelings of claustrophobia and may reduce your anxiety.
Whisper-Quiet: Makes Minimal Noise
Snuggle up to your partner again, thanks to the minimal noise generated by the F30i. With the F30i, ResMed has taken the quiet-venting technology it pioneered and improved upon it, making the F30i so quiet you may not hear it.
Magnetic Clips and Quick-Release Elbow: Easy to Put on and Take Off
Disconnect from your CPAP hose quickly and effortlessly, thanks to the Quick-Release Elbow found on the AirFit F30i. One simple touch is all it takes to separate the hose from your mask. Should you want to take the entire mask off, the magnetic headgear clips make it easy to do so. Apply a little pressure, and the magnets will unhook, allowing you to easily remove your mask.
Minimal Touchpoints: Helps Reduce Red Marks
The silicone frame is designed to be gentle on your face while making minimal contact. You'll also appreciate the next-generation UltraCompact mask cushion, which doesn't cover the bridge of the nose, eliminating the opportunities for red marks and pimples to form overnight.
Hollow Frame Design: Easier to Clean and Maintain
The F30i only comes with a few parts: the elbow, hollow frame, headgear, and cushion. It eliminates the need for an extra tube or extra parts, so there's less to worry about, clean, and maintain.
Benefits of Ordering from Rapid CPAP
- Our CPAP masks and other products come to you complete and ready for use.
- Items with Fitpack in the title mean all size cushions are included for you try which fit is best
- We strive to ship every order then next business day. We have a variety of options at checkout including FREE USPS First Class shipping.
- Our goal is to get you a CPAP mask that works for you. We offer easy and free returns.
- Every order is covered, 100% satisfaction guarantee or we will exchange or issue a full refund.
- All items are sealed new from the manufacturer, guaranteed.
- Same-day local delivery in South Florida
- Easy, Fast and Affordable: No additional documentation required to order
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Airfit F30i
- Airsense 10
Overall very satisfied. They had what I needed. They shipped it fast. The price was unbeatable. It was original equipment meant for my machine. My only complaint is that the ad-on product they suggested (6 ft hose) was from a different manufacturer and won’t fit my machine. When the pop-up suggested the product I assumed it popped up because it was meant for the same machine. So that was money wasted. But I will definitely order the mask kit again.
The mask works well. I was using the ResMed Mirage Liberty Hybrid Full Face Mask with Nasal Pillows but the nasal pillows were irritating my nostrils so I wanted to switch it up. I researched the AirFit F30i and decided to try it and I am happy with it.
Like how much easier it is to take on and off....
Currently using F20 mask and frame. Also have a F30 system and I switch between both. Received an email about the new F30i and how it is supposed to be better than the F30. I had a difficult time using the F30i. I experienced air leakage around the face piece and the air coming from the face piece was very annoying. Will try it again and am hoping for better results.
The item is the wrong size. I ordered the medium and got the “w” which ever that is