Innuovo 3 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter for Adults
Innuovo 3 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter for Adults- Now Offering FREE Shipping!
The Innuovo 3 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter is perfect for adults who want to be more mobile without giving up comfort. Easily navigate over smooth surfaces and up and down inclines of nine degrees or less, This electric scooter features solid flat-proof tires that are easy to maintain. The swivel seat and contoured backrest are height adjustable for greater comfort, and a sturdy front tiller basket is included. With a high-intensity LED headlight, horn, and easy-to-use controls. This mobility scooter has a convenient and swift charging battery and will easily remove from the scooter for convenient off-board charging.
Innuovo 3 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter FAQ
How heavy is the Innuovo scooter?
The Innuovo mobility scooter weighs 77 pounds. The heaviest piece when disassembled for transportation is 29 pounds.
Can the Innuovo scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
The Innuovo scooter has a ground clearance of 1.57” and will not be able to clear 2” doorsteps.
What type of battery does the scooter use?
The Innuovo scooter uses two, 12V/12AH batteries.
Does this scooter beep when backing up?
No, the Innuovo scooter does not beep when operating in reverse.
Will I be able to take the battery off of the scooter for charging?
Yes, the battery pack is removable for convenient off-board charging.
How does the scooter handle hills?
The Innuovo scooter is designed to safely handle inclines of 9 degrees or less.
Are the battery and charger included?
Yes! The Innuovo scooter includes a compatible battery pack and charger.
What is the weight limit for the Innuovo scooter?
The Innuovo scooter safely supports up to 265 pounds.
Does the scooter have reverse for backing up?
Yes! The Innuovo scooter can be driven in reverse, perfect for backing out of elevators, hallways, and similar areas.
Is the scooter easy to put together?
Yes! The Innuovo mobility scooter is easy to assemble, disassemble & use. No tools are required.
Are the tires solid?
Yes, the flat-free tires are solid and non-marking for safely navigating indoor surfaces.
Does the scooter include a front basket?
Yes! The Innuovo scooter includes a front basket that can be removed if desired.
How high is the scooter seat?
The scooter seat height is adjustable between 18.5” and 21.5”.
Is the scooter TSA approved?
Yes, the scooter is TSA approved and safe for air travel.
Innuovo 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter Specs
- Top Speed: 3.70 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 12.4 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Total Weight: 77 lbs.
- Front Tires: 7.5"
- Rear Tires: 7.5"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Ground Clearance: 2.00”
- Turning Radius: 2.6’
- Overall Length: 37"
- Overall Width of Base: 19.67"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.5" to 21.5”
- Seat Dimensions: 17" x 14.5”
- Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16.25" - 17.25"
- Total Weight: 77 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs. (Rear base)
- Battery Requirements: (2)12AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 12.4 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
- Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Motor: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Red, Blue
CPAP Masks - USA Orders
- We offer USPS First-Class Shipping, UPS Ground, FedEx 2Day and Overnight Service.
- FREE FedEx 2Day Shipping with your purchase of 2 or more masks
- We ship orders daily Monday thru Friday. Shipping cut off is 1:00 pm EST
- Orders placed after this time, it will ship the next business day.
- Orders placed after 1:00 pm EST Friday, your order will ship on Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays
- If you need your mask to ship right away, get in touch.
Transit times may differ for Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
We do our best to get your order out asap. Sometimes delays occur that are beyond our control. We are not able to refund your shipping charges once your order has shipped.
CPAP Masks - Rest of the World
We ship anywhere DHL Express ships. To know the cost of shipping to your country, add your items to cart, enter your address and continue to shipping. You will see the cost for all available services.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our shipping policy.
Mobility Devices - USA Only
All mobility scooters and power wheelchairs ship FREE via UPS Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both of these options are available at checkout. Processing and Handling of our mobility devices is 1 business day.
Hassle-Free Returns - CPAP Mask
We make it easy to return your CPAP mask. That's because you don’t need to return it all!
Once the mask is opened or used, we do not take them back. If you are not happy with your purchase, we can replace it with another item under our Peace of Mind Guarantee. You can donate/discard your CPAP mask or keep it as a backup.
Refunds - CPAP Mask
To keep our prices as low as possible, we do not issue refunds on opened or used items. Instead, we give a store credit via a gift card towards purchasing a different style or size.
Returns are accepted within 30 days or purchase. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the amount refunded. Return shipping costs will be covered by the buyer. Once we receive the item, we will issue refund minus restocking fee.